MEX Maintenance Software
MEX delivers you simplicity and functionality for the management of all your maintenance and inventory needs.
The features of MEX include:
- Asset Register - Management of all the assets contained within a company.
- Requests, Work Order, Preventative Maintenance, Inspections and History - All the work is managed comprehensively by MEX. From the schedule of work to do next year to who is doing what work now.
- Readings - Any sort of reading can be recorded and managed in MEX. Link it in with SCADA or most recording system.
- Invoices - Bill your customers for work done.
- Inventory - A comprehensive inventory management system, including multiple stores, locations, prices. Through to stocktake control.
- Purchasing - Management of the entire requisition and purchasing process.
- Security - Unlimited levels of security, approvals and multiple locations for a regional set up of data.
Benefits of using MEX
MEX is leading the way in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and innovation. The latest member of the MEX Suite, MEX v 15 is the next generation of the MEX CMMS and is now fully browser based. Running off HTML 5, MEX V15 boasts great speeds and will greatly improve the productivity of any company.
The deployment of MEX has never been easier. With a one click installation and a seamless periodic update. Users will spend less time worrying about the implementation of the software package and it updates, and concentrate more on what matters the most, their Assets.
Businesses that implement MEX can expect the following benefits:
- Reduced Costs: Well-maintained equipment equates to fewer breakdowns and also lower repair and replacement costs – A direct and measurable saving.
- Increased Equipment Availability: With scheduled maintenance and inspections, equipment work more efficiently and are available more often than not.
- Reliable Job Tracking: From current jobs, to requests, to historical data: Record all work carried out on equipment and in every detail.
- Save Costs on Purchasing: Comprehensive inventory management, allows for stock levels to be monitored and replaced on time, eliminating wait times on critical spares.
- Accurate Performance Measurement: With the vast amount of equipment information stored against equipment, reports for auditing and analytic purposes are readily available.
MEX has embarked on developing more advanced applications that still deliver the same easy to use feel, but at the same time providing customers with a seamless usage experience, faster speeds which in turn allows for greater productivity.
MEX is now fully browser based with the release of MEX V15. Built with HTML 5 technology, MEX works on all major OS's plus all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. MEX can also run on all tablets that use browsers that are HTML 5 compatible as well. Making it an all round, all device maintenance solution
MEX is also fully functional with an Apple App for devices such as the iPad and iPhone.
Prices start from $2,990 including GST for the base system. Additional modules can be added at the initial implementation or any time after that.
You can run MEX at really basic level or go flat-out, depending upon how far you want to take the System.
MEX can be set up in a diverse, multi-layered Asset register capturing everything from work orders, through to spare parts and purchase orders used for the job. From one user through to a hundred users. From maintenance staff down to tenants who just need to lodge their work requests.
The MEX Maintenance Software is a versatile system that has for over 20 years helped to manage the maintenance operation of companies operating in a wide range of industries such as
- Fleet Management
- Facilities Management
- Ports and Marines
- Food Processing
Full Features of the MEX Maintenance Software
Here are the features of the MEX system.
Click on the corresponding icon to find out more about the particular feature.
Customise MEX with Ease
We understand that all maintenance operations are unique, that is why we have tools in place to allow you to easily tailor your system to suit your operation. Most off-the-shelf software are designed to only capture certain details, but unlike other systems MEX is fully customisable with the ability to add
- New fields to any form and listings in MEX
- A completely new module from scratch. With templates available for listings and forms, which flow straight onto the MEX iOS app.
By adapting the MEX system to your procedures, we make it easier to capture comprehensive information on your assets, the work carried out on these assets and their preventative maintenance schedules.
New MEX Version out now!
MEX is proud to announce the release of Version 15. The new version, MEX V15 is the latest in software development and innovation with a whole host of improvements and enhancements that have been vigorously tried and tested and are now available to you.
New MEX V15 features include:
- Now entirely browser based and subsequently available on a whole host of computers and devices
- The additions of electronic permits
- E-mail notifications through a cloud server
- A brand new in built Report designer with no reliance on Microsoft Access to write reports
- Preventative Maintenance scheduler has been revamped with a new calendar and a new layout
- Enhancements to the import & export feature
- Active Directory Integration
Check out the Introduction Video below: