Businesses that implement MEX can expect the following benefits:
- Reduced Costs: Well-maintained equipment equates to fewer breakdowns and also lower repair and replacement costs – A direct and measurable saving.
- Increased Equipment Availability: With scheduled maintenance and inspections, equipment work more efficiently and are available more often than not.
- Reliable Job Tracking: From current jobs, to requests, to historical data: Record all work carried out on your equipment and in every detail.
- Save Costs on Purchasing: Comprehensive inventory management, allows for stock levels to be monitored and replaced on time, eliminating wait times on critical spares.
- Accurate Performance Measurement: With the vast amount of equipment information stored against equipment, reports for auditing and analytic purposes are readily available.
- Reduce your maintenance costs and increase your Return On Investment (ROI)
- Keep your facility running at full capacity and reduce your equipment’s downtime
- Increase labour productivity while improving your team’s safety
- Improve liability tracking
- Easily and comprehensively manage your Assets
- Optimise your Asset performance through good maintenance
- Stay on-top of compliance and legislative requirements
- Accurately and comprehensively report on all types of work and assets
- Receive excellent service and support over the phone, by email, online chat or through social media
- Improve your contractor management capabilities
Our customers see these benefits in their own organisations every day (check out our Testimonials and Case Studies).
If you’d like to start saving money, maintain your equipment to the highest standard (thus reducing downtime), and gain full support while doing so, check out our Free, No-Risk Trial, NOW!
You’ve got nothing to lose.