A number of bug fixes have been applied to the MEX V 18.104.22.168 build 1 released on the 26th of August 2013
Here is a list of these fixes:
- When an Asset’s Asset Type is updated, the User Defined Fields will now be displayed correctly without a refresh of the Asset’s details being required.
- When an Asset is moved in the Asset Register its children are now displayed correctly without a refresh being required.
- Model Numbers can now be added to the drop-down “On the Fly” without error.
- Using the Duplicate Tree function in the Asset Register no longer causes the Catalogue Transactions listing to error.
- When the details of a Purchase Order are accessed from the Contractor Portal, the Purchase Order Number is no longer editable.
- Printing a KPI on the Dashboard now displays all of the KPI on the printed page.
- When a Drawing has its “Add to Work Orders” option selected for an Asset, when a Work Order for that Asset is raised from a Standard Job the Drawing will now be automatically added to the Work Order.
- When a contact has only one Trade Code, then that Trade Code will be selected by default when a Time Card line is entered for that contact.
- When a total is displayed at the bottom of a listing column and the listing is then filtered, the total is now calculated only from the records displayed in the filtered view.
- The User Guide is now accessible when running MEX in “Out of Browser” mode.
- When a Summary Function is added to a column in a listing, the calculation will display the number of decimal places specified in your operating system’s Regional Settings.
- Work Order Numbers that are over five digits long are no longer truncated in the MEX Today work feed display.
- The “View Work Order” favourite in MEX Today will now display the Work Order for a manually entered Work Order Number without clicking on the “View Work Order” button twice.
- When a Preventative Maintenance is duplicated the attached documents are now being copied across to the duplicate.
- The Activator will now correctly generate Work Orders for records that are not displayed in the Activator Listing due to the “Listing Show Count” user option.
- When a Purchase Order has all of its items received, returned, received again and invoice matched, the Purchase Order’s Invoice Match Status is now correctly updated to “All Invoice Matched”.
- The Purchase Order Number is now hyperlinked in the Goods Receipt Listing.
- The line count in the Replenish Stock Listing now calculates correctly.
- Summary functions can now be added to the columns in the Purchase Order and Invoice Match Listings.
- When a reading is entered onto the “Confirm Dates” screen while closing off a Work Order that was generated by a non-fixed Preventative Maintenance, the reading will now be automatically added to the Readings module.
- The Broken Meter function now sets the Accumulated Reading for the Asset to the entered “Old Meter” value correctly.
- When a user adds a Trade Code “On the Fly” the Trade Code is now automatically added to the user’s Region.
- In a database with a very large number of Regions (over one hundred), when a regionalised user opens up a Supplier drop-down, all of the Region’s Suppliers will be available for selection.
- Purchase Order Printing now consistently works for all regionalised databases.
- The Work Order Completed report now includes Poste Entry Work Orders.
- The Stocktake Report is now sorting correctly.
- When a Work Order is generated from a Request, the Asset’s Safety Notes are now copied across to the Work Order.
- In the Request Listing, multiple Requests can now be selected for printing.
- In the Security Setup area after you have selected a form that has “No Access” as the form security, the next form that you select will be displayed with its own form security rather than as “No Access” again.
- The Asset field in the Request Details screen can now be made mandatory.
- When a screen is opened, Security is now applied before the screen is displayed so that a user cannot briefly view concealed information.
- In a Regionalised system, clicking on the “Show All Stores Items” button now shows all of the Catalogued items irrespective of the Region that they belong to.
- When a catalogued item is transferred to another store, the “Stock on Hand” quantity for the item is now displayed correctly without the Catalogue Listing needing to be refreshed.
- When issuing a catalogue item using the Issue/Return screen, a valid Work Order Number can now be typed directly into the “Work Order” field instead of using the Work Order Selector.
- The Account Code filed is now updated when a Work Order’s Asset is changed.
- A Work Order can now be closed without error after the Preventative Maintenance that created it has been deleted.
- The Work Order Spare’s Description field will now save descriptions up to 255 characters long.
- Work Orders with custom statuses can now be scheduled in the Work Order Schedule Builder.
- In the Work Order Listing, the Asset’s parents can now be added to the Work Order Listing using the “Add Columns” feature and navigating to “Work Order -> vwAssetTreeParent”.
Work Order Schedule Builder
- When a Work Order that has been assigned to a Schedule Period and then cancelled, the Schedule Period will now display without error.
Please refer to the release notes in the user portal for a full list of Bug Fixes.
If you have any questions please contact Mex Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777