Version 126.96.36.199 introduces a new feel to the MEX Suit. We have incorporated our old and new features into an easy to use start up menu.
Here is a list of these enhancements:
- Performance Enhancements added to multiple areas of the system.
- A “Data Diagnostics” function has been added to the Performance area of the Control Files. This allows for database content to be automatically transmitted to MEX Support.
- Addition of the “Repeating Fields” function to the editable listings.
- The Deployment Server has now been included in the Data Server installation. The Deployment server will automatically check for client updates from app.mex.com.au on a daily basis.
- The MEX Dashboard, MEX World, Vehicle Bookings and Transport Management systems have been bundled up into the Data Server installation.
- The Documents and Reports folders in the MEX server can now be moved off of the system partition by making them Virtual Directories.
- An “Active” check-box has been added to the Preventative Maintenance’s details, allowing for the Preventative Maintenance to be suspended either indefinitely or until a nominated date.
- A “Days to Complete” field has been added to the Preventative Maintenance so that the Due Finish Date of any Work Orders generated by the Preventative Maintenance will be automatically populated.
- The Account Code drop-down in the Invoice Match Listing is now editable.
- A Variance % column has been added to the Invoice Match Listing.
- The Quick Search side module has been added to MEX. This module allows you to save commonly used database queries and display their results in a MEX Listing.
- Users can now switch between the Regions that they are permitted to access via a hyper-link in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- A “Regions Overview” screen has been added to the Regions Setup area.
- Reports can now be printed to xls and rtf formats.
- A “Quick Edit” screen can now be accessed from the Work Order Listing. This screen allows for the spreadsheet-style creation and editing of basic Work Orders.
Please refer to the release notes in the user portal for a full list of Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact Mex Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777