A number of bug fixes have been applied to MEX V15 released on the 17th of July 2018.
The main enhancement to this build is the introduction on the God Mode functionality. Allowing users to easily administer their MEX system. Search functionality has also been added to the Region Setup form to allow users to easily filter all forms to only show Region’s required.
Take a look at our release video below to get some more insight into the enhancements and bug fixes included in this new build.
Summary of Bug Fixes
Some of the bug fixes for this release include:
Security and Change Names
- You can now apply security to the Download Out of Browser option in the Hamburger Menu.
- Security is now assigned correctly to the Contact Details form for Security Users.
- Read Only security applied to a tab control now acts the same as applying Read Only security to individual controls
- Security can now be applied to the ranges for in the PM Scheduler
- View Region button added to give a listing style view of Regions and their mappings.
- A user in a region can now only create other users inside their own regions
- A load circle now displays as expected when making large region changes
Improved listings in MEX
- Adding a sum to a custom listing column now works as expected.
- Custom columns added to listings no longer cause issues when sorted or filtered.
- Exporting listings with custom columns added will now work as expected.
Better Password Handling
- Issue where passwords with certain special characters would cause issues when logging in has now been fixed.
- Having values set in the StrongPasswordValidateList with enforce Password Strength enabled will no longer have issues when changing passwords.
- Stock adjustment transactions created by the Catalogue Import now record transaction times accounting for time zones.
- User can no longer select Stock Available outside their Region on the Purchase Order Items tab
- After turning off Approvals for Purchasing in Control Files no longer can update Approval Settings for Purchasing in User Details as expected.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
MEX User Portal
Please note that for those MEX users already on V15 an auto update should have already taken place. Please check the About MEX option in the Hamburger Menu in MEX to confirm that this update has occurred or you can check for updates in MEX V15. All users on older versions of MEX will need to visit the user portal to upgrade their system.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777