A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 126.96.36.199 build 29 major release released on the 14th of July 2014.
There has been a number of new enhancements in this release. The activator will now generate all Work Orders for Fixed policies due within the specified parameters. This functionality can be disabled in the Control Files.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Pasting into the Activator asset number ranges field will now work as expected.
- Added functionality to recursively auto-generate work orders until there are none left to generate.
Import / Export Tool
- Importing readings with update components checked will now correctly import into the child assets.
- The Work Order Number field in Asset Using tab will now display without delay.
- The next due date is now calculated in the same way as the activator for fixed frequency based PMs.
- Stock On Hand report will now load correctly if there is more than one store for a particular catalogue item.
- After being inactive for too long in the Work Order Ranges, MEX will now correctly log the user out.
- Work Order Spares created on the fly can now be invoiced.
- Work Order Spares created on the fly but not added to the catalogue will no longer be checked as a duplicate when creating a new item.
- FMEA tab in Work Order History details can now be completely removed through security.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777