A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 188.8.131.52 build 10 minor release released on the 17th of March 2014.
There has been a number of new enhancements in is this release. A number of Message Boxes throughout the system can now be supressed, Out-of-browser installations will now automatically update with new releases and optimisations have been made for forms implementing change names and security.
The biggest enhancement in this build of MEX version 14 is the support the following ten languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Email notifications will now still be sent to other users when one user has incorrect email settings.
- The exchange rate field will now accept more decimal places with different regional settings.
- Sorting on Custom Listing Columns will no longer cause issues when re-entering the Listing.
- Shortcut keys will no longer work on the Main Menu if Security has disabled the button.
- Double-clicking on the heading for a grouped item in a listing to open the details will no longer cause issues.
- FMEA Answers will now save correctly when they are the only change made on a Work Order.
- A Work Order will now validate all Mandatory Fields when closing it into History.
- Printing the Work Order Inspection Report will no longer cause an excessive file size to be sent to the printer.
- Adding Assets to the Work Order Job Codes tab will no longer cause issues.
- Using the Tab key in Work Order History Details will now move between fields as expected.
- Adding an Asset to a large region will no longer cause issues
- Performing an Issue/Return will now create the Issue/Return Transactions as expected.
- The Work Order Number column is now a hyperlink in the Goods Receipt Listing.
- Receipting lines on a Purchase Order raised from a work order will no longer cause issues.
- APL’s will now add correctly when the Catalogue Item is created on the fly.
- Emailing a Purchase Order from the details will now tick the Emailed checkbox.
- You can now apply Security/Change Names to the Contractor Work Order Listing.
- Non-fixed PM’s will now correctly check against raised work orders that have had their status changed.
- The Scheduler Calendar will now display all dates in the correct order
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777