A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 126.96.36.199 build 11 minor release released on the 6th of May 2014.
There have been a number of new enhancements in this release. Users can now navigate grids using the left, right and Shift+Tab keys. Spanish characters can now be used in MEX. MEX is now compatible with all regional settings. Listing Add Columns performance has been optimized and more.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Sum totals will now save after exiting the listing
- Checking for updates will now work as expected when running out of browser with Citrix deployments.
- Changes to the reading type in the asset details tab will now be reflected in the financial tab.
- Work Order Scheduler will now show work orders with user defined statuses.
- Historical Schedule Periods in the Work Order Scheduler will now be retained as expected.
- Asset documents will now be attached to the work order correctly.
- Duplicating Contractor Work Orders will no longer cause them to be marked as complete in the work order listing
- Removing asset and description while in the documents tab will now work as expected.
- Adding an Asset to a large region will no longer cause issues.
- Assigning a Supplier to a region will also assign child contacts too.
- Sorting by Line Number in the Purchase Order Transactions tab will now work as expected.
- Invoice Match Listing will now refresh after modifying the Purchase Order through the hyperlink.
- When typing the Supplier Stock Number in the Purchase Order Items tab the correct catalogue item will be selected for the user’s region.
- Changing tab in Goods Receipt and Invoice Match listings will now also save.
- Changing the catalogue item on an existing stocktake line will now update the stock on hand correctly.
- Add Listing Columns functionality added to PM Scheduler.
- Security can now be applied to the Inspection WO Asset field in the Inspection Details screen
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777