A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 188.8.131.52 build 12 major release released on the 18th of June 2014.
There has been a number of new enhancements in this release. The activator will now generate all Work Orders for Fixed policies due within the specified parameters. This functionality can be disabled in the Control Files. Entire lines can now be copied and pasted from Listings and language translations now occur within the Report Listing and System Drop Down lists.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Purchase Orders with supplier codes greater than 20 characters can now be imported.
- PM Scheduler will now show the Assets Department if no department is applied to the PM.
- Contractor Work Orders generated from PM’s will not populate the primary contact for the Contractor.
- Work Orders can now be raised for requests that have a Requested by Contact with greater than 50 characters.
- Security is now applied to the Supplier Details form when accessed from the contractor portal.
- Security applied to menus will now take effect as expected.
- Discounts will now be applied when performing Goods Receipts and Invoice Matching.
- New supplier child contacts will now correctly regionalize if the parent supplier is assigned to region
- Work Order Scheduler will now show work orders with user defined statuses.
- The status of a Work Order will now be automatically set to Scheduled when assigning it in the Work Order Scheduler.
- Spares added on the fly will now appear in the Create Invoices listing.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777