A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 220.127.116.11 build 14 major release released on the 24th of September 2014.
There has been a number of new enhancements in this release including optimizations in memory, the option to export reports direct from the reports preview, the ability to search your listing Add Listing Columns and the addition of the local extension server functionality to allow reports to be generated locally.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Exporting a listing to Excel will now take the column filters into consideration.
- Licenses will now be released when closing MEX in Chrome.
- Hotkeys will now work when navigating between modal forms.
- Adding the Asset’s Department field into the Activator Listing through Add Listing Columns will no longer cause a prompt saying the field already exists.
- After duplicating an inspection and changing an inspection asset’s question set, the original inspection will now remain unchanged.
- Issuing items from Work Order Spares will no longer allow negative stock if the Allow Negative Stock On Hand stores option is turned off.
- MEX will now correctly prompt the user when a requisition will take stock into a negative.
- Adjustment Notes will now use the invoiced value when processing the returns.
- Filtering by Stock Class will now take effect.
- Report Listing will now show correct parameters when filtering the listing.
- Locking a schedule in the Work Order Scheduler will now lock down all work orders in that schedule as well.
- When closing off a PM Work Order, the “Change PM Date” will now default to the Finished Date of the Work Order.
- The scheduler work list will now allow items to be multi-selected correctly
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777