A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 22.214.171.124 build 5 minor release released on the 31st of October 2013.
One enhancement has been added to this release in that you can now select the Catalogue Listing as a side module.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- The Scheduler Calendar Report now prints correctly with all filters.
- Activator status will now correctly show as overdue when due in 0 days.
- Attempting to add a reading to an inactive Asset Reading will now display a message advising it is inactive.
- The Preview Control form will now display correctly when setting a form to “No Access”.
- Performance improvements when processing Goods Receipts.
- The Due Reading on a PM Work Order will no longer be updated to the Done Reading.
- Performance improvements in the Work Order Scheduler Backlog when using additional Listing Columns.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact Mex Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777