A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 184.108.40.206 build 6 minor release released on the 22nd of November 2013.
The main enhancement is this release has been the significant reduction in the printing file sizes and an improvement in performance for large amounts of data in the Inspection Question Sets form.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Drawings added in Version 12 can now be opened directly in Version 14 when running in Trusted Mode.
- Newly created Standard Jobs will now show in dropdowns.
- Duplicate Work Order records will no longer be created for closed inspections with Standard Jobs.
- Dates will no longer be clipped in the Fuel and Reading Graphs.
- A Supplier’s Currency Type will now show correctly in the Purchase Order Listing.
- Processing a Requisition Line into a Purchase Order will now function correctly.
- Inactive employees will no longer be selectable from the Trade Name dropdown in Work Order Spares.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact Mex Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777