A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 188.8.131.52 build 7 minor release released on the 11th of December 2013.
There has been three new enhancements in is this release. The first being the ability to upload documents when using SSL on your server, the addition of the row height selector to the Catalogue Listing and the New Line Shortcut now available in the EasyTime Details..
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- The F2 zoom option is now available only on memo fields as intended.
- Dropdowns will now allow text to be entered correctly when overwriting an existing selection.
- Multiple Change Names and Security fixes.
- The criticality selections will now be copied across when duplicating assets.
- The Quote Amount and Days to Complete will now be copied across when duplicating PM’s.
- You can now receipt and invoice match a Purchase Order Line that was created in a child region.
- A Supplier’s Expected Purchase Price will now update correctly when using foreign currency and having the “Automatically Update Cost on Receipt of Goods” option enabled.
- The Group Work Order Dropdown will now refresh when creating new Group Work Orders.
- The Group Work Order Dropdown will now filter by Work Order Number as well as Description.
- Column headers will now appear correctly in the Work Order Spares and Work Order Trades tabs.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777