A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 220.127.116.11 build 8 minor release released on the 23rd of January 2014.
There has been three new enhancements in is this release. The first being the addition of a right-click menu added to the Catalogue Selector listing throughout the system. Exporting data from listings will now use any filters that have been applied and a port number can now be used for the SMTP server name. IE. smtpname:999
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- The Work Order History tab in the Asset Register will no longer show cancelled Work Orders.
- Adding a Model Number on the fly will now take the selected Manufacturer into account.
- Using Select and Return for Group Inspection Question Sets will no longer cause an issue.
- The Last Done Date will now update when raising a work order for Assets on a PM that is not set to Fixed, Hierarchy or Triggered.
- Additional listing columns in the Asset Using tab will now load the data as expected.
- Raising Work Orders for a PM that has a Risk with no Risk Score will no longer cause issues.
- The date completed will no longer get updated when viewing the details of an already completed Purchase Order.
- Closing out of a Purchase Order while still entering a line item will now validate correctly.
- Mandatory fields will now validate correctly on tabs.
- All controls will now be read-only when a tab page is set to read-only.
- The Mandatory and Zero Value Allowed checkboxes will now update correctly.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777