A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 184.108.40.206 major release released on the 14th of April 2014.
The main enhancement in this release is the introduction of image upload and viewing options on the Request Details form, which now shows a paperclip on the request within the listing to signify that an image has been attached to the request.This also flows over to the Work Order Details field in the Work Order Request Field.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Databases registered with FleetMEX 14 will now work with MEX 12.
- The Asset Movement tab will now always load Movements without locking up MEX.
- Duplicating Assets with Region Mapping enabled will no longer cause an error.
- Duplicate Work Orders will no longer appear in the Work Order tab.
- Preventative Maintenance Policies made inactive from MEX 14 will no longer appear in the Preventative Maintenance Listing or Activator.
- Rearranged column positions and sizes will now save.
- Non-Fixed, Non-Hierarchy policies will now automatically update the Last Done Date after generating.
- The Finished Date field will no longer update after changing the Work Order Status if it has already been populated.
- The Work Order Number will no longer cut off regardless of length for Japanese language pack.
- Work Order Spare’s Catalogue Number can no longer be changed after they have been issued.
- Reports with three date parameters will now work as expected.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements for V220.127.116.11.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777