A number of bug fixes have been applied to MEX V 15 released on the 17th of October 2016.
Do note that for those MEX users already on V15 an auto update should have already taken place. Please check the About MEX option in the Hamburger Menu in MEX to confirm that this update has occured. All users on older versions of MEX will need to visit the user portal to upgrade their system.
Enhancements include the upgrade and integration of MEX Ops into the MEX 15 platform and the introduction of Quoting into MEX and FleetMEX. A number of prerformance improvements have also been made throughout the system.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- You can now use Group By in the Quick Search listing as expected.
- Switching between Regions using the Change Region functionality will not require you to clear the Range before showing the Work Orders for the newly selected Region.
- When exporting editable listings to excel, ellipses columns will now export as expected.
- With Dynamic Grids turned off, when opening the details of an entry then closing back, the listing will show scrollbar and listing laid out correctly.
- If you scroll a listing after multi-selecting items in the list, the selection will be retained as expected.
- Group by functionality has now been added to all listing tabs in the Asset Register.
- Work Order Report ranging for History between dates will now apply correctly to the generated Work Order Report.
- Printing Attached Documents with Work Orders will now print Excel Documents correctly.
- Date and Time’s entered on a newly created Permit will persist to the database as expected.
- Having Custom Fields on Work Order Spares will no longer cause issues when issuing the spare.
- Creating a Post Entry Work Order will now attach the correct Asset Movement ID.
- Sorting on the Catalogue Image in the Catalogue Listing will no longer cause the listing to not show.
- Purchase Order’s recipient’s email address will now be populated on the email created from Purchase Order Printout.
- Asset field in Transaction Listing is now populated when attaching a Transaction directly to an Asset.
- Issuing stock against a Work Order in Issue/Returns will now prompt to add to the Asset’s APL list as expected.
- Exporting the PM Scheduler Calendar view to excel will no longer shift the PM’s as expected.
- Can now filter the PM Number with the listing filter functionality in the Preventative Maintenance Listing.
- When a Child Inspection on a Group Inspection is moved outside the default window size you will still be able to access it.
- Last done dates now update correctly for hierarchy jobs when editing the reading value in the Confirm Finish Dates window.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777