A number of bug fixes and enhancements have been applied to the MEX V 220.127.116.11 major release released on the 14th of April 2014.
The main enhancement in this release is the introduction of Global Search. This new feature allows you to find anything in the system through an easy to use search menu in the bottom left corner of the screen. Other enhancements include:
- Performance for large Inspection Question Set data has been improved.
- SMTP settings for MEX Notifications can now be applied to all users at the same time.
- Administrators can now remove logged on users through the View Users form in MEX.
- There is now an option to turn off Auto-Scaling in the User Options.
- Optimised memory usage of the report generation process.
- Optimised performance of ranging for assets and their children.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Auto-scaling will now work with the “Default to Full Screen” option turned on.
- The Custom Tab will now appear in the Change Name and Security forms.
- Drag and Drop will now work correctly when Auto-scaling is in effect.
- SMTP details will now save correctly when editing the currently logged on users settings.
- The Default Purchaser will now be updated when the Company Details are updated.
- Ellipses fields will now always save the ID in the EntityValue.
- The custom fields form will now display correctly when the Default to Full Screen option is turned on.
- The Asset Description can now be searched on in the Work Order Listing.
- The Work Order Listing will now remain regionalised after clearing ranges and searching.
- You can now remove closed Work Orders from future scheduled periods.
- Security can now be set on the Policy No field to make it not visible.
- Incomplete allocations in the scheduler will now be returned to the backlog when the schedule period elapses.
- After adding a Trade Code to a region, the Trade Names available will now be updated to reflect this.
- You can no longer create a circular reference in Region Mapping.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777