A number of bug fixes have been applied to MEX V 15 released on the 5th of July 2017.
Do note that for those MEX users already on V15 an auto update should have already taken place. Please check the About MEX option in the Hamburger Menu in MEX to confirm that this update has occured or you can check for updates in MEX V15. All users on older versions of MEX will need to visit the user portal to upgrade their system.
Enhancements in this Update
The new MEX Dashboard is more vibrant and versatile than ever before. Stay informed and track your maintenance operation through a range of gauges and 99 module specific KPIs.
MEX Single Sign On
Take the hassle out of signing in every time you need to use MEX. With MEX SSO users are able to open MEX and start working. This feature is also available in MEX Ops and the MEX Dashboard.
A Faster CMMS
A whole host of performance improvements have been introduced into the latest version of MEX. Decreasing listing load times and reducing the size of data sent along network lines.
Summary of Bug Fixes
Some of the bug fixes for this release include:
- Insurance Policies due for renewal and List of Contractors with expired insurance KPI’s now show correctly in both MEX Today and the new Dashboard.
- Setting the data type to currency on Add Listing Columns no longer causes issues with the listing.
- The first document added to an entity no longer creates a subsequent image unless it is an image type and therefore no longer causes performance issues.
- Short URL’s no longer cause issues with the iOS platform.
- You can now sort the Fuels Tab Listing in the Asset Register as expected.
- Having an Asset with a forward slash in the asset number field will no longer cause issues when creating Work Orders from the Work Order Tab.
- Work Order Permit now saves date fields correctly from the iOS App to the database no longer effecting the Permit Printout.
- Setting security on the Work Order History Listing no longer causes issues with loading the listing.
- You can now assign a Trade to a Work Order through the scheduler that has more than one Trade Code assigned to it.
- Total column on the Purchase Order listing now includes freight costs.
- Requisitions created from Work Order Spares will now carry the estimated costs across to the Purchase Order as expected.
- Purchase Order Numbers with commas no longer cause issues with the Purchase Order Last Number functionality.
- After creating a Work Order from a Standard Job in the Standard Job Listing returning to the Standard Job listing will return you to your previously selected row.
- Raising a Work Order from a Request that has an Asset attached that is currently under warranty will show a message box to the user alerting them it is under warranty as expected.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
MEX User Portal
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 7 3392 4777