Introduction to MEX/FleetMEX – Two Day Training Course
MEX has recently undergone extensive functionality changes in MEX/FleetMEX v15. These changes have significantly enhanced the product as well as providing MEX users more options and potential to increase / improve their maintenance management capabilities. The Introduction to MEX – Two Day Training Course has been developed to give you the initial knowledge in understanding how to set up and use MEX effectively in your organisation.
Topics covered include:
Day 1 - Getting Started
Conventions in MEX
- Navigating your way through MEX
- Using the MEX Listings
- Control Files
The Asset Register
- Getting to know the Asset Register
- Searching the Asset Register
- Adding Assets to the Asset Register
- Duplicating, moving and renaming Assets
- De-activating Assets
- Using the Asset Register as a Control Centre
Work Orders / Work Order History
- Create a Work Order using the standard format
- Adding Trades/Spares/ and Tasks to Work Orders
- Closing Work Orders and adding History
- Adding Post Entry Work Orders
- Using the Contractor Portal format Work Orders.
- Editing Closed Work Orders
- Re-Opening Work Orders
- Raising a Request for Work
- Responding to Requests
- Creating Work Orders from Requests
Day 2 - Working for you
- Create time based Preventative Maintenance
- Using the Preventative Maintenance Scheduler
- Generating Work Orders using the Activator
- Usage-based Preventative Maintenance
- Entering Readings
- How to create and use Standard Jobs
- Setting up and using Inspections
The Store System
- The Stores Catalogue
- Adding Spare Parts to the Stores Catalogue
- Issuing Stock from the Store
- Creating and Managing Purchase Orders
- Receiving Goods
- Using Invoice Matching
- Replenishing and Revaluing Stock
- Enabling MEX Security
- Adding Users
- User Options
- MEX Today
- The Contractor Portal
- Generating Reports
- The Quick Search
- The MEX Dashboard
The only pre-requisite for this course is a basic understanding of computer use.
NB: Please be aware that running this course privately will necessitate certain equipment and/or technical requirements. If you feel that you may not be able to meet these requirements, please contact us to find out what options are available to you.
The duration of this Two Day training course is 16 hours.
This course can either be run privately or you can attend publicly when it is presented in your region.
The MEX/FleetMEX – Two Day Training Course can be tailored to suit your individual businesses requirements. Please discuss your individual needs prior to booking.
Register Today Contact Us